These vehicles were a development of the earlier DZ vehicles and built with extended sides and ends to increase their overall capacity. They were used primarily for the transportation of limestone between Loerie and Chelsea on the Avontuur Branch. Over time a number of these vehicles lost their side extensions, and as such, kits for both conditions are available. (Please specify when ordering)
- 16mm Scale Laser Cut Kit available in MDF or Plywood
- Full Height and Low Side Versions available; please specify when ordering.
- Proven, hidden slot and tabs construction for easy and accurate assembly
- Dummy Brake Detail
- Copper wire is supplied to make the handrails and handles
- Includes 'SARCAST Bogies’, complete with steel wheelsets in either 32 or 45mm to suit your preference as well as suitable bearings.
- Does not include couplings, vacuum pipes or lettering
Length: 400mm (Over Headstock)
Width: 100mm (Over Hinge Detail)
Most of the vehicles represented in the range were built in significant quantities. As such no lettering or numbering is provided as it would be impractical to include so many numbering options.
However, ‘Endon Valley Decals’ produce appropriate decals and these can be customised to suit your requirements.
*I am not responsible for the content of 3rd Party Websites.
MDF £70.00 each Plus P&P
Plywood: £75.00 each Plus P&P
If you would like to place an order, please see the information on our ‘Ordering Page’