The ST ‘Lumber’ wagons were a common sight on the lines in Natal and some were utilised in the later days of the Avontuur Branch. Whilst ideal for those modelling SAR, this distinctive looking vehicle could find a home on all but the smallest garden railways.
- 16mm Scale Laser Cut Kit available in MDF or Plywood
- Proven, hidden slot and tabs construction for easy and accurate assembly
- Dummy Brake Detail
- Copper wire is supplied to make the handrails and handles
- Includes 'SARCAST Bogies’, complete with steel wheelsets in either 32 or 45mm to suit your preference as well as suitable bearings.
- Does not include couplings, vacuum pipes or lettering
Length: 400mm (Over Headstock)
Width: 94mm (Over Hinge Detail)
Most of the vehicles represented in the range were built in significant quantities. As such no lettering or numbering is provided as it would be impractical to include so many numbering options.
However, ‘Endon Valley Decals’ produce appropriate decals and these can be customised to suit your requirements.
*I am not responsible for the content of 3rd Party Websites.
MDF £70.00 each Plus P&P
Plywood: £75.00 each Plus P&P
If you would like to place an order, please see the information on our ‘Ordering Page’