One of the ubiquitous SAR Narrow Gauge bogie vehicles, ‘B-Wagons’ were a common site on many of the 2ft gauge lines. They were used to carry a variety of loads and were also subsequently modified with addition of stakes for carrying logs and sugar cane. Many photographs show these vehicles running in block consists of up to 12 or more on the Donnybrook Line.
More recently a number have found their way to the UK, where they are in use on the Ffestiniog & Welsh Highland Railway.
The 'Type 2' B-Wagon differs from the 'Type 1', in that it has tapered ends and features predominantly welded construction.
- 16mm Scale Laser Cut Kit available in MDF or Plywood
- Proven, hidden slot and tabs construction for easy and accurate assembly
- Dummy Brake Detail
- Copper wire is supplied to make the handrails and handles
- Includes 'SARCAST Bogies’, complete with steel wheelsets in either 32 or 45mm to suit your preference as well as suitable bearings.
- Does not include couplings, vacuum pipes or lettering
Length: 400mm (Over Headstock)
Width: 96mm (Over Hinge Detail)
Most of the vehicles represented in the range were built in significant quantities. As such no lettering or numbering is provided as it would be impractical to include so many numbering options. However, ‘Endon Valley Decals’ produce appropriate decals and these can be customised to suit your requirements.
*I am not responsible for the content of 3rd Party Websites.
Multi-purchase prices are available for this kit and are detailed below.
1-2: £65.00 each Plus P&P
3-5: £60.00 each Plus P&P
6+: £55.00 each Plus P&P
1-2: £70.00 each Plus P&P
3-5: £65.00 each Plus P&P
6+: £60.00 each Plus P&P
If you would like to place an order, please see the information on our ‘Ordering Page’